Work with Lost With Purpose
So you’ve learned who I am and think I might be worth working with, eh?
Excellent, the brainwashing is working Sweet. You’re on the right track!
Here’s what I can do for you
Let’s be real: it’s all about you, and what I can do with (or for) you.
- Photography. Tell a thousand and one words with my photos
- Travel writing. …or share a thousand and one stories through my writing.
- Brand ambassadorship. Show the world how badass your brand is by partnering with an active adventurer.
- Sponsorships. I have loads of crazy ideas, and can do them under your name.
- Sponsored content. You’ve got a great product, I’ll make sure people know about it.
- Destination marketing. Your destination is amazing, and I know how to make other people see that.
Download my media kit for more information on how we can work together.
A bit about my followers
I’ve developed a fanbase of followers that care, and engage far beyond the typical Wow! and emoji-only comments. They love me for my honesty, follow me for our open minds, and are addicted to my photography.
“Your blog is hands down the best I’ve come across in a (very) crowded field. Great writing, stunning pictures, easy to follow, informs and educates while also telling a compelling story.” — Ivan
As of February 2017:
- Primarily readers aged 18-44
- 48% 25-34 year olds
- 52.2% female
- Top countries: India, United States, United Kingdom
Montly blog stats
- Unique users: 36,000+
- Pageviews: 76,000+
- Search engine acquisition: 58%
- Social media acquisition: 19%
- Avg. time on page: 2 min
- Instagram: 31,500+
- Facebook: 8,100+
- Twitter: 3,500+
- Pinterest: 2,400+
Download my media kit for more information on my followers and engagement levels.
Why you’ll love working with me
“Alex was the ideal blogger/influencer to work with! … Her images, as well as written content, were authentic, creative and beautifully delivered. We would be thrilled to be featured on Lost with Purpose again!”
— Ally, Lensbaby representative
I’m on my game. The fact that I’m prone to getting lost doesn’t mean my heads is filled with fluff.
Before I left for my current adventure, I’d already visited 4 continents and 50+ countries. Let’s just say I’ve been around.
Beyond that, I believe professionalism and attention to detail is most important when it comes to doing business, and I’ll never leave you hanging.
I also have professional experience with blogging-related fields. I’m a lean mean design machine, a keen photographer, and I know my way around the kind of written word that people actually want to read. To sweeten the deal, I have both a professional and academic background in all things computers and web development. Whenever I create something, I make sure it works both on and under the hood.
Download my media kit to learn more about my background and skills.
Lost With Purpose in the media
Show, don’t tell, right? I’ve been featured, interviewed, and published all over the world.
Features and media mentions
- BBC – The most colourful job in the world?
- Fathom – 24 Best Travel Blogs and Websites 2017
- Lonely Planet – Pictures of the Blue City of Jodhpur
- Lonely Planet – Top Pathfinder Posts from April 2017
- Lonely Planet – Top Pathfinder Instagrams from February 2017
- News.com.au – This is how travel blogging is ruining my experience of travel
- News.com.au – Iran wins the prize for high frequency harassment
- News.com.au – Why would anyone travel to Afghanistan?
- News.com.au – What it’s like to travel as a woman in Afghanistan
- News.com.au – Here’s what it’s really like to quit your job to travel the world
- Skyscanner Australia – 5 Wild Travel Stories from Around the World
- Business Insider – 100 trips everyone should take in their lifetime
- Los Angeles Times – Want to get lost? Let this couple’s blog be your guide
- Ethical Traveler – The Ethics of Budget Travel: Is it Possible to Travel Responsibly on a Budget?
- Matador Network – 60 things you need to know when traveling to Iran
- Matador Network – 10 things nobody told me about travel in India
- Georgian Journal – Why travel to Georgia?
- Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Two weeks in Kazakhstan
- Openworld Magazine – Top 30 Adventurers Under 30
- Mapping Megan – Sexiest Travelers of 2017
- Odyssey – 16 Instagram Accounts To Fuel Your Wanderlust
- The Broke Backpacker – Top Backpacking Blogs to Follow in 2017
- Backpacking Man – 20 Adventure Blogs to Follow in 2017
- Ona Bags – 8 Inspiring Female Photographers by Dame Traveler
- My Travel Secret – 9 Instagram travel accounts that you really can’t miss (Dutch)
- Tripper – 9 Cultural Travel Blogs You Need to Follow
- Mirchi Cafe – Backpacking in Pakistan: Lost With Purpose (Video)
- Nomadic Matt – The Inspiring Blogger Series
- Jovago – “Pakistan’s bloody brilliant”
- Express Tribune – 5 foreigners that took a chance on Pakistan
- Iranwire – One traveler’s tale of sexual harassment in Iran
- Dametraveler – Interview with Alex of Lost With Purpose
- Backpackingman – An interview with the cool cats from Lost With Purpose
Want to know more?