Work with Lost With Purpose
So you’ve learned who I am and think I might be worth working with, eh?
Excellent, the brainwashing is working Sweet. You’re on the right track!
Here’s what I can do for you
Let’s be real: it’s all about you, and what I can do with—or for—you.
- Photography. Share a thousand and one words with my photos.
- Travel writing. Tell a thousand and one stories through my writing.
- Brand ambassadorship. Show the world how badass your brand is by partnering with an active adventurer.
- Destination marketing. Your destination is amazing, and I know how to make people believe it.
- Sponsorships. I have loads of crazy ideas, and can do them under your name.
- Sponsored content. You’ve got a great product or service; I’ll make sure people know about it.
Download my media kit for more information on how we can work together.
A bit about my followers
I’ve developed a fanbase of followers that care, and engage far beyond the typical Wow! and emoji-only comments. They love me for my honesty, follow me for our open minds, and are addicted to my photography.
“Your blog is hands down the best I’ve come across in a (very) crowded field. Great writing, stunning pictures, easy to follow, informs and educates while also telling a compelling story.” — Ivan
As of April 2019:
- Primarily readers aged 18-44
- 50.16% 25-34 year olds
- 54.1% female
- Top countries: India, United States, United Kingdom
Monthly blog stats
- Unique users: 86,000+
- Pageviews: 117,500+
- Search engine acquisition: 69.4%
- Social media acquisition: 10.7%
- Avg. time on page: 3 min
- Instagram: 42,000+
- Facebook: 9,500+
- Twitter: 3,500+
- Pinterest: 328,000+ impressions
Download my media kit for more information on my followers and engagement levels.
Why you’ll love working with me
“Alex somehow managed to capture every moment and the moments between the moments. She’s an absolute gift to work with. Thank you, Alex, for lending your chutzpah, love and eye to this project and overall work.”
— Ellen, OneSight
“Alex was absolutely marvelous from the get-go. Prompt with her responses and skilled with her lens, she was a dream to work with. Her photographs are unique, her writing relatable yet snappy, and her service always incredible – I couldn’t recommend her highly enough!”
— Aranya, Assam Bengal Navigation
“Alex was the ideal blogger/influencer to work with! … Her images, as well as written content, were authentic, creative and beautifully delivered. We would be thrilled to be featured on Lost with Purpose again!”
— Ally, Lensbaby representative
I’m on my game. The fact that I’m prone to getting lost doesn’t mean my head is filled with fluff. Before I left for my current adventure, I’d already visited 4 continents and 50+ countries. You can say I’ve been around.
Beyond that, I believe professionalism and attention to detail is most important when it comes to doing business, and I’ll never leave you hanging.
I also have professional experience with blogging-related fields. I’m a lean mean design machine, a keen photographer, and I know my way around the kind of written word that people actually want to read.
Download my media kit to learn more about my background and skills.
Lost With Purpose in the press
Show, don’t tell, right? I’ve been featured, interviewed, and published all over the world.
Features, publications, and media mentions
- BBC – The most colourful job in the world?
- Associated Press – In Bhutan, gross national happiness more important than GDP (Photos)
- Fathom – 24 Best Travel Blogs and Websites 2017
- Lonely Planet – Pictures of the Blue City of Jodhpur
- Business Insider – 100 trips everyone should take in their lifetime
- Skift – Pakistan gets serious about its tourism pitch
- Travel + Leisure – 10 Ways to Become a More Mindful and Financially Savvy Traveler
- Los Angeles Times – Want to get lost? Let this blog be your guide
- CNN – Pakistan: Adventure travel’s best kept secret?
- VICE – How Much Money Do You Need to Quit Your Job and Travel for a Year?
- VICE Canada – Meet the blogger bringing Bhutan’s street fashion to the world (Video footage)
- News.com.au – Iran wins the prize for high frequency harassment
- News.com.au – What it’s like to travel as a woman in Afghanistan
- News.com.au – Here’s what it’s really like to quit your job to travel the world
- Time Out London – Alternative India (PDF)
- Skyscanner Australia – 5 Wild Travel Stories from Around the World
- Ethical Traveler – The Ethics of Budget Travel: Is it Possible to Travel Responsibly on a Budget?
- Pakistan Today – Breaking western myths: western female travelers talk of Pakistan
- Matador Network – 60 things you need to know when traveling to Iran
- Georgian Journal – Why travel to Georgia?
- Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Two weeks in Kazakhstan
- Openworld Magazine – Top 30 Adventurers Under 30
- Mapping Megan – Sexiest Travelers of 2017
- Odyssey – 16 Instagram Accounts To Fuel Your Wanderlust
- The Broke Backpacker – Top Backpacking Blogs to Follow in 2017
- Backpacking Man – 20 Adventure Blogs to Follow in 2017
- Ona Bags – 8 Inspiring Female Photographers by Dame Traveler
- My Travel Secret – 9 Instagram travel accounts that you really can’t miss (Dutch)
- Tripper – 9 Cultural Travel Blogs You Need to Follow
- Mirchi Cafe – Backpacking in Pakistan: Lost With Purpose (Video)
- Nomadic Matt – The Inspiring Blogger Series
- Jovago – “Pakistan’s bloody brilliant”
- Express Tribune – 5 foreigners that took a chance on Pakistan
- Iranwire – One traveler’s tale of sexual harassment in Iran
- Dametraveler – Interview with Alex of Lost With Purpose
- Backpackingman – An interview with the cool cats from Lost With Purpose
- The Nomad Files – Lost With Purpose in Bangladesh
Want to know more?