Work with Lost With Purpose
So you’ve learned who we are and think we might be worth working with, eh?
Excellent, the brainwashing is working Sweet. You’re on the right track!
What we can do for you
Let’s be real—it’s all about you, and what we can do with (or for) you:
- Brand ambassadorship. Show the world how badass your brand is by partnering with active adventurers.
- Sponsorships. We’ve got crazy ideas, and can do them under your name.
- Photography and writing. Tell a thousand and one words with our photos, or share a thousand and one stories with our writing.
- Sponsored content. You’ve got a great product, we’ll make sure people know about it.
- Web consulting. We know what makes websites tick, and will help you make yours click.
- Press trips. Your destination is amazing, and we can do it justice.
Download our media kit for more information on how we can work together.
In only six months of blogging, we’ve developed a fanbase of followers that care, and engage far beyond the typical Wow! and emoticon-only comments. They love us for our honesty, they follow us for our open minds, and they’re addicted to our photography.
“Such a delightful and TRUE collection of reflections. Love this travel blog and keeping up with your many awesome escapades. As I begin another school year, my wanderlust is really kicking in again! Cheers mate.” — Chris, United Kingdom
As of March 2017:
- Primarily readers aged 18-44
- 50% 25-34 year olds
- 50% male
- Top countries: United States, United Kingdom, Singapore, India
Montly blog stats
- Unique users: 24,000+
- Pageviews: 57,000+
- Search engine acquisition: 40%
- Social media acquisition: 40%
- Avg. time on page: 2.5 min+
- Instagram: 18,900+
- Facebook: 4,700+
- Twitter: 2,500+
- Pinterest: 1,400+
Download our media kit for more information on our followers and engagement levels.
Why you’ll love working with us
“Alex and Sebastiaan were a pleasure to work with. Not only did they provide well-written, engaging and high quality content but they were efficient and a breeze to communicate with (no mean feat considering they are constantly in transit!). They took the time to get to know our product which we really appreciated and were professional in every sense of the word. We’re delighted with the partnership and wouldn’t hesitate to work with them again in the future.”
— Suzanne, Brand and Social Media Executive, Ding
“Alex and Sebastiaan instantly understood our company’s mission and managed to describe it in ways that we ourselves could barely do! Definitely the embodiment of a young, passionate power duo, and just the kind of people we want sharing our work!”
— Holly, Co-Founder, Caravan Trading Co.
We’re on our game. The fact that we’re prone to getting lost doesn’t mean our heads are filled with fluff. We’d been to 5 continents and 40+ countries before starting this blog, and we have professional experience with fields related to blogging.
Alex is a lean mean design machine, a keen photographer, and knows her way around the kind of written word that people actually want to read. To sweeten the deal, she has an academic background in development, specifically for the web.
“Alex was the ideal blogger/influencer to work with! She provided a unique perspective on our lenses and was more than willing to work with the story angles that we wanted to convey. Her images, as well as written content, were authentic, creative and beautifully delivered. We would be thrilled to be featured on Lost with Purpose again!”
Sebastiaan whiles away hours brainstorming out-of-the-box opportunities, is addicted to planning things out perfectly, and he’s Dutch—doing business is in his blood. If that’s not enough proof, he also has a slick piece of paper saying he’s officially educated in the field of business.
We both believe that professionalism and attention to detail is most important when it comes to doing business, and we’ll never leave you hanging.
Download our media kit to learn more about our backgrounds and skills.
Lost With Purpose in the media
Show, don’t tell, right? We’ve been featured, interviewed, and published all over the world.
Features and media mentions
- BBC – The most colourful job in the world?
- Lonely Planet – Top Pathfinder Instagrams from February 2017
- News.com.au – This is how travel blogging is ruining my experience of travel
- News.com.au – Iran wins the prize for high frequency harassment
- News.com.au – Why would anyone travel to Afghanistan?
- News.com.au – What it’s like to travel as a woman in Afghanistan
- News.com.au – Here’s what it’s really like to quit your job to travel the world
- Fathom – 24 Best Travel Blogs and Websites 2017
- Matador Network – 60 things you need to know when traveling to Iran
- Matador Network – 10 things nobody told me about travel in India
- Huffington Post – 15 interracial travel blogger couples to follow right now
- Georgian Journal – Why travel to Georgia?
- Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Two weeks in Kazakhstan
- Mapping Megan – Sexiest Travelers of 2017
- Odyssey – 16 Instagram Accounts To Fuel Your Wanderlust
- The Broke Backpacker – Top Backpacking Blogs to Follow in 2017
- Backpacking Man – 20 Adventure Blogs to Follow in 2017
- Ona Bags – 8 Inspiring Female Photographers by Dame Traveler
- Mirchi Cafe – Backpacking in Pakistan: Lost With Purpose (Video)
- Nomadic Matt – The Inspiring Blogger Series
- Jovago – “Pakistan’s bloody brilliant”
- Express Tribune – 5 foreigners that took a chance on Pakistan
- Dawn.com Images – Meet the hiking duo that took a chance on Pakistan
- Iranwire – One traveler’s tale of sexual harassment in Iran
- Dametraveler – Interview with Alex of Lost With Purpose
- TACTACK Gear – Backpackers Sebastiaan Rijntjes & Alex Reynolds in Pakistan! (Video)
- Lifestyle Glitz – Traveling couple Alex and Sebastiaan get #lostwithpurpose
- Twittistaan – Lost With Purpose: A couple on a quest
- Travels and Chill – The Story Behind Us: Alex & Sebastiaan
- Backpackingman – An interview with the cool cats from Lost With Purpose
- Brown Gal Trekker – Freedompreneurs: Alex & Sebastiaan of Lost With Purpose
- Desiblitz – Pakistan Through a Foreign Lens by Alex and Sebastiaan
- Urbana Mladez – “Travel Story” – Alex & Sebastiaan
Guest posts and collaborations
- Journal of Nomads – One hell of a first hitchhike
- Lost Girl’s Guide to Finding the World – 10 tips for traveling as a couple without killing each other
- Where is Noodles? – 25 Travel Bloggers Reveal the Best Festivals Around the World
- Bobo and Chichi – Advice for Couples Moving Abroad Together
- Wander with Jo – 200+ Amazing Sunset Pictures Of 2016 That Will Take Your Breath Away
- Freeborn Aiden – 9.5 Reasons to Never Trust a Travel Blogger
- Travel Moments in Time – Top destinations for 2017 recommended by travel bloggers
- Hashtag Ljojlo – Snap to Recap: Fairy Meadows
- Gamin Traveler – Amazing sunsets from around the world
- Karolina Patryk – The most beautiful places in Eastern Europe
- Soul Travel Blog – Are you Ready for the Year of Sustainable Travel?
- Eternal Arrival – 40 Cheapest Countries to Travel to on $30 a Day or Less
- Bernard the Traveller – Best Time to Travel in Asia
- MarocMama – 17 Muslim Countries to Visit in 2017
- Frugal First Class Travel – How to be a good travel companion
- Cheeseweb – 15 Best Small Towns In Asia & Australia You’ve Never Heard Of (But Should)
- Wandertooth – Best places to visit in the Netherlands
- Tour Radar – Couples Who Travel Together, Stay Together
Want to know more?